Book your post-delivery twins lactation consultations with certified lactation counselor Natalie Diaz.
Certified lactation counselor Natalie Diaz will provide 3+ hours of virtual lactation consulting for twins over video calls (Zoom, Skype, or Facetime) from the comfort of your own home.
If you live within 30 minutes of lower Manhattan, Natalie can do a home visit instead of virtual if you prefer.
- 30+ minute virtual expectation discussion during pregnancy
- 30+ minute virtual consultation in your hospital room
- 1-hour virtual session when you get home
- 30+ minute virtual session in Week 2
- 30+ minute virtual session in Week 3
- Includes unlimited texting
Services Nat provides:
- Feeding observation and how to spot a good latch
- Nursing holds for single and tandem feeding
- Scheduling help
- Pumping instruction
- Assessment of your breastfeeding relationship
- Suggestions for creating confidence and calm
- Assessing nutritional needs
- Getting your partner's support
Consulting is limited to 2 moms per month and only between the hours of 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time Zone.
After you complete your purchase, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to book the month when your twins are most likely to be born.
Once your twins are born, you will need to reach out to Natalie to set up your consultation schedule.
The cost of lactation care may be covered under your HSA or FSA. Let Natalie know if you need documentation to submit your claim to your HSA/FSA provider.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to Natalie directly at [email protected] or 917-442-2020.
Have you tried the Twiniversity App?
Do you wish there was a twin pregnancy app that also serves as a raising twins app once your twins are born? Well, guess what? WE MADE IT! The Twiniversity App will be your new favorite app to track and monitor your twin pregnancy AND track feedings and diaper changes for your twins throughout the first year of life. This app was designed by twin moms specifically for YOU! This is the app we WISH we had when we were having twins.
Learn more or Download Now!