- The Twiniversity “What To Do When You’re Breastfeeding Two” breastfeeding twins class is guaranteed to give you and your twins the BEST START with breastfeeding! Here you’ll find the best information, techniques, and advice to get you started on the right foot with nursing your dynamic duo!
- 🖥 9 months access to 40+ videos to get you ready to breastfeed twins!
- 🖥 Videos on topics include:
- How does breastfeeding work?
- Why is breastfeeding so important?
- Breastfeeding Twins Prep
- Goals of Breastfeeding & Dealing with the Pressure to be Successful
- Supporting the Breastfeeding Mom
- Delivery Day and Skin to Skin Contact
- Breastfeeding Twins on Day One
- All About That Latch!
- Breastfeeding in the NICU
- The Basics of Pumping
- Building Your Supply Using JUST a Pump
- Pumping Schedule for Home If Your Babies Are In The NICU
- When One Baby Comes Home Before The Other
- Breastfeeding at Home: Strategy, Routine and Everything In-Between
- Managing One Schedule for Two Newborns
- Sample Pumping & Nursing Schedule for Twins
- And so much more!
- 🖥 Real stories from REAL twin moms who share their own breastfeeding journeys.
- 🖥 Helpful cheat sheets, handouts, related article links, and recommended product links.
- 🖥 Taught by Judy Teibloom-Mishkin, IBCLC with Natalie Diaz of Twiniversity, we've compiled the best breastfeeding twins class on the internet.
- MAKE SURE to check "Subscribe to our email list" so we can contact you! If you don't check this we can't reach you with special offers and details in the future.
- Please note that our classes may be covered by FSA, HSA, or medical insurance. Contact your plan administrator to check coverage before buying.
Judy Teibloom-Mishkin is a Registered Nurse and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant and a founding partner of Lactation Partners. She has decades of experience supporting new families, as they transition into parenthood. She has worked with thousands of new mothers of singletons and twins as a lactation consultant doing home visits. She is practical, well grounded, and very committed to providing outstanding care to the families she serves.
Natalie Diaz is the Pied Piper of twin families around the globe. Founding Twiniversity and becoming a true connector, bringing parents from all walks of life together, breaking past cultural differences, to share in the highs and lows of parenting twins. Natalie’s book, What To Do When You're Having Two, is a global bestseller in Twins & Multiples Parenting.