We’re offering Pump Station members an exclusive value-add on our on-demand online expecting twins class. Register now for $175 and you'll get access to our Baby Safety Class for FREE! ($49 value) Scroll below to learn more about both classes.
MAKE SURE to check "Subscribe to our email list" so we can contact you! If you don't check this we can't reach you with special offers and details in the future.
Get ready for your twins with a Twiniversity online expecting twins class! Our online on-demand course features 100 video modules to allow you to learn at your own pace with a 9-month access.
The Twiniversity Online Expecting Twins Class will cover everything you need to know to get you through your twin pregnancy and delivery and to learn how to care for your twins through their first 6 months of life. Created by Twiniversity founder and twin mom Natalie Diaz, Certified Lactation Counselor and Child Passenger Safety Technician.
The On-Demand class includes 17 pages of twin prep printables (retail $9.99), the Twiniversity Digital Twin Pregnancy Journal (retail $24.99), and priority status for our Twin Parent Mentorship Program.
- What equipment you will need and when (full registry provided)
- What to pack for the hospital
- Pregnancy Concerns
- Talking to Your Doctor
- Signs of Preterm Labor
- Delivery Day Run-Through (vaginal and C-section)
- Your hospital stay
- Recovering from a C-section
- Dealing with a NICU stay
- What you should have in order BEFORE the twinnies arrive
- Mistakes new parents make
- Daily schedules for feedings and naps
- Diapering Tips and Tricks
- Breastfeeding and bottle-feeding x2
- Playtime and tummy time
- How to manage overnight feedings
- Finding and interviewing a Nanny/Babysitter/Mother’s Helper
- How to get more sleep
- Packing your diaper bag
- Traveling with twins
- Baby proofing your marriage
- Why having twins ROCKS!
- Handouts on: Registry list, hospital bag packing list, bedrest boredom busters, pediatrician interview questions, how your partner can get involved, help chore chart, twin birth plan worksheet, nanny interview questions and questionnaire, safety tips for twins, keepsakes and milestones, car seat safety tips, how can a doula help me
- 16 Twin Mom and Twin Dad personal testimonial videos with tips, tricks, and advice for new parents of twins
Purchase includes 9-months access to: all videos, handouts, and our private Twiniversity Supporter Facebook Group.
For just $49 more, add on our Online Breastfeeding Twins Class (retail $99). Check the box at check-out!
Get ready for parenthood with The Complete Baby Safety Course by Twiniversity!
The Complete Baby Safety Course by Twiniversity is your one-stop shop to get all the training you need to keep your children safe through the baby, toddler, and child stages of life.
30 instructional videos on infant, toddler, and child CPR, a variety of first aid techniques you may need with kids, a full explanation about different kinds of car seats and how to install them, and a room-by-room description of how to best childproof your home. Includes 23 pages of CPR, first aid, childproofing, and car seat safety handouts.
With your purchase you'll have 6-months access to our safety course. The class expires 6 months from the date of purchase, so make sure to watch it by then. If you'd like a longer option, check out our 5-year access course.
Baby Safety Class Curriculum
- What is “Check Call Care”?
- Placing Your Child in a Recovery Position
- Performing Infant CPR
- Performing Toddler CPR
- Performing Child CPR
- Responding to a Choking Infant
- Responding to a Choking Child
- What Should Be in Your First Aid Kit
- Muscle, Bone, and Joint Emergency
- Burns Emergency
- Heat Emergency
- Cold Emergency
- Child Breathing Emergency
- Infant Breathing Emergency
- What is Croup?
- Poison Emergency
- Childproofing Tips & Tricks
- Childproofing the Living Room
- Childproofing the Kitchen
- Childproofing the Nursery
- Childproofing the Bathroom
- Childproofing the Backyard
- Car Seat Information and Tips
- Infant Car Seat Installation
- Convertible Car Seats
- Convertible vs. All-in-One Seat
- Booster Seats
- Why Should We Rear Face?
- What to Wear, Expiration Dates, and Registering Your Seats
Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to purchase:
The Twiniversity Complete Baby Safety Course is not a substitute for hands-on CPR/first aid training by an accredited and authorized CPR/first aid training provider and must not be used as such. Nothing in this course should be construed as an attempt to offer or render a medical opinion or otherwise engage in the practice of medicine. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other healthcare professional. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention from a qualified healthcare professional. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in this course.
Use of any advice offered in the Twiniversity Complete Baby Safety Course (“course”) is purely at your own risk. The information supplied is designed to accompany hands-on CPR and first aid training, not to replace that training. Tired Twin Mom LLC, dba Twiniversity, disclaims any liability for any losses or harm you incur as a result of inaccuracy of the information provided in this course. Information in this course is for education and entertainment, supplemental to examination by and advice of medical professionals. Any information regarding CPR and first aid treatments is not meant to replace the advice of medical professionals including physicians, paramedics, emergency room attendants, nurses or other licensed medical personnel.
Completing our course does not prove competency in any first aid or CPR skill. Our safety course is not recognized by any organizations, training providers, or local authorities. Our course is not formally accredited. We do not provide a formal first aid and CPR qualification and you must not use our certificate for this. You must not claim to have completed an accredited CPR/first aid course following completion of our training.
None of the individual contributors, system operators, developers, sponsors of Twiniversity nor anyone else connected to Twiniversity can take any responsibility for the results or consequences of any attempt to use or adopt any of the information presented in this course.
Need help? Email [email protected]