Get ready for your twins with a Twiniversity online expecting twins class! Our online on-demand course features 100 video modules to allow you to learn at your own pace with a 9-month access.
MAKE SURE to check "Subscribe to our email list" so we can contact you! If you don't check this we can't reach you with special offers and details in the future.
The Twiniversity Online Expecting Twins Class will cover everything you need to know to get you through your twin pregnancy and delivery and to learn how to care for your twins through their first 6 months of life. Created by Twiniversity founder and twin mom Natalie Diaz, Certified Lactation Counselor and Child Passenger Safety Technician.
The On-Demand class includes 17 pages of twin prep printables (retail $9.99), the Twiniversity Digital Twin Pregnancy Journal (retail $24.99), and priority status for our Twin Parent Mentorship Program.
- What equipment you will need and when (full registry provided)
- What to pack for the hospital
- Pregnancy Concerns
- Talking to Your Doctor
- Signs of Preterm Labor
- Delivery Day Run-Through (vaginal and C-section)
- Your hospital stay
- Recovering from a C-section
- Dealing with a NICU stay
- What you should have in order BEFORE the twinnies arrive
- Mistakes new parents make
- Daily schedules for feedings and naps
- Diapering Tips and Tricks
- Breastfeeding and bottle-feeding x2
- Playtime and tummy time
- How to manage overnight feedings
- Finding and interviewing a Nanny/Babysitter/Mother’s Helper
- How to get more sleep
- Packing your diaper bag
- Traveling with twins
- Baby proofing your marriage
- Why having twins ROCKS!
- Handouts on: Registry list, hospital bag packing list, bedrest boredom busters, pediatrician interview questions, how your partner can get involved, help chore chart, twin birth plan worksheet, nanny interview questions and questionnaire, safety tips for twins, keepsakes and milestones, car seat safety tips, how can a doula help me
- 16 Twin Mom and Twin Dad personal testimonial videos with tips, tricks, and advice for new parents of twins
Purchase includes 9-months access to: all videos, handouts, and our private Twiniversity Supporter Facebook Group.
For just $49 more, add on our Online Breastfeeding Twins Class (retail $99). Check the box at check-out!
Need help? Email [email protected]