Get ready for your twins with a Twiniversity online expecting twins class and enjoy a free gift from us!
Our online on-demand course features over 100 video modules to allow you to learn at your own pace with 9-month access and as a gift, you'll get our Digital Twin Pregnancy Planner and Journal ($24.99 value) created by Natalie Diaz herself.
MAKE SURE to check "Subscribe to our email list" so we can contact you! If you don't check this we can't reach you with special offers and details in the future.
The Twiniversity Online Expecting Twins Class* will cover everything you need to know to get you through your twin pregnancy and delivery and to learn how to care for your twins through their first 6 months of life. Created by Twiniversity founder and twin mom Natalie Diaz, Certified Lactation Counselor and Child Passenger Safety Technician.
The On-Demand class also includes 17 pages of twin prep printables.
- What equipment you will need and when (full registry provided)
- What to pack for the hospital
- Pregnancy Concerns
- Talking to Your Doctor
- Signs of Preterm Labor
- Delivery Day Run-Through (vaginal and C-section)
- Your hospital stay
- Recovering from a C-section
- Dealing with a NICU stay
- What you should have in order BEFORE the twinnies arrive
- Mistakes new parents make
- Daily schedules for feedings and naps
- Diapering Tips and Tricks
- Breastfeeding and bottle-feeding x2
- Playtime and tummy time
- How to manage overnight feedings
- Finding and interviewing a Nanny/Babysitter/Mother’s Helper
- How to get more sleep
- Packing your diaper bag
- Traveling with twins
- Baby proofing your marriage
- Why having twins ROCKS!
- Handouts on: Registry list, hospital bag packing list, bedrest boredom busters, pediatrician interview questions, how your partner can get involved, help chore chart, twin birth plan worksheet, nanny interview questions and questionnaire, safety tips for twins, keepsakes and milestones, car seat safety tips, how can a doula help me
- 16 Twin Mom and Twin Dad personal testimonial videos with tips, tricks, and advice for new parents of twins
Purchase includes 9-months access to all videos, handouts, and our private Twiniversity Supporter Facebook Group.
For just $99 more, add on our Online Breastfeeding Twins Class (retail $149). Check the box at check-out!
*Scholarships are available for families experiencing financial hardship. Email [email protected] to apply and be sure to include details outlining your financial hardship in the email. Scholarships are awarded based on availability. Scholarship requests will be responded to within 7-14 business days.
Twiniversity's Digital Pregnancy Planner and Journal
The first and only digital journal exclusively for twin pregnancy! Brought to you by Twiniversity, the #1 resource and support network for parents of twins.
The Twin Pregnancy Digital Planner is a PDF planner and will work with any PDF annotation apps and the linked tabs will function in Goodnotes, Notability, and Noteshelf apps.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE TWIN PREGNANCY PLANNER:
- A complete twin pregnancy planner with 163 pages of content
- Track all the details week by week of your twin pregnancy, including belly pics, ultrasound pics, weight gain, cravings, baby measurements, hopes & dreams, funny things that happen, to-do list, how you're feeling, body changes, milestones & memories, and notes to your twins.
- Includes weekly twin tips, to-do's you should consider, and how big your babies are this week
- Includes 4 sections to record your personal thoughts every trimester and postnatal, including details of finding out you're pregnant with twins, your first prenatal visit, anatomy scan details, gender reveal details, flutters & kicks, baby name ideas, twins baby shower details, delivery details, your twins' first photos and footprints, and your final thoughts on your pregnancy and delivery.
- Includes three handouts: twin birth plan worksheet, hospital bag packing list for twins, and twin pregnancy resources
- You can keep the journal as a digital memento or choose to have it printed after you have completed it.
Need help? Email [email protected]
Have you tried the Twiniversity App?
Do you wish there was a twin pregnancy app that also serves as a raising twins app once your twins are born? Well, guess what? WE MADE IT! The Twiniversity App will be your new favorite app to track and monitor your twin pregnancy AND track feedings and diaper changes for your twins throughout the first year of life. This app was designed by twin moms specifically for YOU! This is the app we WISH we had when we were having twins.
Learn more or Download Now!